Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 22, 2013

U is for Uluru

Slide1

Last week was "U" week. My class has been learning about "All Things Aussie" this term, so when it was pouring down with rain and I knew we'd miss sport, I set them onto this project.

Slide1

This was another directed drawing task that we completed on black cardboard. Unfortunately, I FORGOT my camera :-( So I couldn't take step by step instruction pics. For this task, I showed the class what lines to draw in white pastels so they could see it. They drew on their page in lead and then we coloured in with pastel as we finished each section.

When we had done all the drawing and colouring, we added the white paint dots with the end of our pencil. The whole project took a little over and hour to complete. I think the results are fantastic and am always amazed at what 5 and 6 year olds can accomplish!

Slide2

 

Slide3

 

Slide4



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic! They did an amazing job under your creative instruction (of course) and they will make an enviable display.

    Julie :)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover