Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Little Motivation!

I was cleaning up my little guys room last week………..dress ups were EVERYWHERE!!!! As I was putting them away, my eye suddenly caught sight one one of the many superhero capes we had made for Channing's birthday party a fews ago. PERFECT!!!!! Just what I needed…..

Slide1

 

…….Welcome a new little "motivation" for my class……..Super-Star of the day! They get to wear the cape all day, sit on my chair with me while I read stories, help with jobs and best of all, get a cute little award at the end off the day.

Slide2

So far it's been a hit with the kids as well as the parents :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm sure the kiddos love it!!
    Hope all is going well!
    ❤ Mrs. McKown Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie :-)
      So far so good........I'm pretty exhausted though! Lucky school holidays start at the end of next week! (The kids get 3 weeks off.....I get 2 1/2) :-)
      Hope you are going well?!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover